1st shift- $16.50+hr, Temp to Hire, with bonus structure offered upon hire.
Pay based on experience and qualifications.
Job Description: In this role, the Electrical Assembler/Tester would be responsible for building assemblies per specifications called out on print. Drilling, Tapping, Bolting and Riveting components together, to complete Assemblies in accordance to print specification. As well as Testing, or assisting in testing of completed products.
- Experience working with 115, as well as 230, 460 occasionally 575 volt 3 phase. - Must have ability to read and interpret Blueprints and Electrical schematics, as well as utilize hand and power tools effectively.
- Must be able to complete Assemblies in a timely manner and must be an individual who takes pride in the appearance of their work.
- Must be a team player, and able to work well with others to promote a good team centered atmosphere to work in.
Required Education: - High School Diploma or Equivalent, and at least 3-6 months in Electrical Assembly and testing
- Strong Mathematical reasoning skills. Able to add, subtract, multiply, divide decimals and fractions called out on schematics.
- Ability to use measuring tools such as calipers, tape measure and rules effectively.
For immediate consideration, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Troy at Staffworks Skilled Technical department today at 414-645-6878