As the OD Specialist you will be responsible for:
* Manages key OD&L projects and tasks aligned with the organizational strategies.
* Facilitates a wide array of OD and training related content. Actively participates on OD&L project teams and contributes to the development, design and implementation of the solution.
* Collects metrics regarding the effectiveness of learning & development initiatives. Summarizes and interprets data.
* Designs and develops resources, tools and materials to assist with execution and implementation of programs.
* Creates internal communications and marketing strategy to promote programs and initiatives and manages various communication vehicles including the HR Portal to drive awareness and engagement.
* Maintains a holistic approach to the work and focuses on creating positive cultural change and an engaged, patient-centered work environment.
* Takes full ownership of the work, follow-through, and the desired results.
* Demonstrates credibility with team and with colleagues across the system.
BA/BS degree required.
Experience & Knowledge:
* 3+ years program coordination, planning, communication & support required. Experience in a large complex organization strongly desired. Organizational Development & Learning Experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to manage projects of all sizes and scopes
* Strong organizational skills
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Experience in facilitating programs, workshops &/or training
Special Skills & Equipment Knowledge:
MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Knowledge of Learning and Performance Management Systems